Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun pictures from my phone...

Playing with Kennedy:) Keena and her cute family moved back to Utah! We're excited for many more play dates:)Cute little friends!Nap time with Daddy.We went down to Nephi and had a "party" for Grandpa Teds birthday. We took his favorite cookies down to grandma Donna and she came up to his grave to put our balloons there. We miss him very much! Three Weeks:)How cute are these matching toms for Ellie and me! Claire brought these to us at the hospital and I'm SO in love. SO cute!! She's way too nice and I was upset with how much she spent on us! Both Ellie and mines first toms and I'm a fan!! Thanks for spoiling us Claire...Can't wait to spoil Peter in 5 weeks!! YAY! While I was taking this picture Connly needed his shoes in the picture hahaWe went over to Landon and Merideths house to have pizza and cupcakes. Luke was born the day after Ellie. Our due dates were both on the same day! We're sad they don't live just right across from us anymore! Luke is a miracle baby to and oh so cute!!I love to watch her sleep...One month and ready for nap time! I never remembered to take another one with my camera so this is all I have.Playing at the Nephi ParkHe played so hard all day long in Nephi and was out in two seconds after getting on the freeway.Daddy came out to carry him inside:)Riding the St. george CarouselEllie waiting patiently...she hated the car seat but is now decided it might not be that bad...maybe cause its looks like a boys car seat??;)Going for a walk around grandma Judy's blockThis the street Paul grew up on and his friends house in the background.
Connly loves having a seat in his truck to "read" his books or just pushing his self around in it!
I lost Connly for the first time. We were watching the kids play outside at my moms I took my eyes off him for thirty seconds and couldn't see where he went I walked around the house and couldn't see him anywhere. We were all searching for five minutes and we could not find him anywhere. It felt like we searched for forever and I've never been so sick and scared. He's so quick! Where could he be!? Here he comes in the tractor with Lynn... I still have that sick feeling. It's the worst feeling when you lose your kid. The worst.things run through head. Thanks Lynn for keeping an eye out for my little man! He's so nice and loaded up all the kids and took them for a ride in the big tractor:)

No comments: