Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2 months!

Baby girl is 2 months already!! Its not fair how fast time goes! Our little lady is the sweetest baby girl around. She just hangs out and is so content and whens she's hungry and tired she will let you know! She is starting to like the car seat more which has been nice since the first month of her life she wasn't a fan. She's got the cutest smile that reminds me so much of Connly's when he was tiny. When she smiles she coos and tells stories. When you hold her she stares right at you and I've had a few people say its like she's looking right into your soul haha I LOVE it!
I love her! She's now 11.3 pounds(57%) and 23 inches tall(72%). She's got the cutest little rolls on her legs now and her round cheeks are the cutest!! She's still got blue eyes like Connly did and I'm sure they will turn brown with time like Connly's did but I would totally be ok with blue eyes too! Her tear ducts are narrow like Connly's were and so when she wakes up in the morning and after naps we have to clean out the goo from her eyes but we talked the doctor into giving her the drops that Connly got for his and its got so much better! Speaking of sleeping! Baby girl you have figured out that sleeping through the night is awesome for everyone involved;) She sleeps from 10- 7! Awww its been so nice. That first month kicked my butt so thank you Ellie girl! She goes down great for her naps during the day. She still likes bath time she seems so relaxed and I feel bad when we have to take her out it shocks her every time but if you get her in a towel real quick she doesn't make a peep. She loves watching Connly run around and is so patient when he gets too close to her face when he wants to talk to her. She's a little kicker. She likes Tummy time and usually falls asleep from working so hard to keep her head up. I love when I'm driving and I can hear her smacking her lips or sucking on her hand and Connly singing his ABC's(sometimes his own version) or any of his favorite songs. I hope these two are always the best of friends! I'm so glad I had them close together. We're SO in love with you baby girl and we LOVE having your sweet little spirit in our home.



2 comments:

Hollie said...

She is soo precious! I wish I could come cuddle and kiss her!

matesen said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I love her little grin!