Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012

The big bunny found Connly and Ellie! Connly got a T-ball stand, Life jacket, Thomas movie, church toys and some more fun things. Ellie got her first doll, hair clips, sun hat and some more little fun things!Madix was so nice to share his trucks with Connly. Its pretty hard to get them to stay in one spot for more than one second and to both look. Aww there's mommy's girl! Connly always takes a little 2 second stop to say hi to sissy:)



Pres and Mommy! Presley is hands down the best little lady...she just hangs out and smiles!! I think she gets it from her dad;) hahahaha
Ellie with all her fun stuff:)
All ready for church! First time going to church on Easter. I'm so lucky she's mine! She is so sweet.
I did have my mom get some better pictures of us all after church so ill have to get them from her. We met at Grandma Fayes at 2:30 to get a 5 generation picture. Not everyone can get one of those! I'm sure Ellie will be thankful one day. Especially since Grandma Faye is who she is named after. For being almost 98? she is still so with it. She remembers EVERYTHING. She asked my dad if he saw her college picture and he said wow you look beautiful I bet a lot boys wanted to kiss ya and she said no I kissed all the boys! hahaha She's still funny. She asked a couple times if I wanted to let Ellie stay with her. She still lives alone and takes care of herself. She showed us how she gets around and wasn't moving slow. We need to go visit more often.
After church just hanging out!
Grandpa has three girls to spoil now!! Something about my dad and Ellie makes me smile. I sure do love him and her.My parents did a Easter egg hunt for the kids and then us big kids. Pictures to come. As always the kids LOVED it. The weather was perfect! We were all just watching the kids play when all the sudden things started to get wild! The kids all got these big balls from grandma and grandpa and we started a game of "head volleyball" Seriously I'm sure the neighbors were wondering what the heck we were doing but all of us got in on the game! I think all of us laughed so hard it hurt and a couple of us that just had babies and someone that's about to have a baby might of peed a little(not saying any names). I love my family! We have fun and we know how to laugh!! Perfect day!





1 comment:

Em said...

She is so beautiful!!! Hope you are getting so sleep :) You are such a good mom they are some lucky kids you have!