Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm SO excited!!

Doctors appointment went great today!! Her sweet heart beat was strong. She's still measuring a week ahead. She's head down. I'm almost a 2 and 50%. YEAH! I know doesn't' sound like much but I wasn't to a one til the week of Connly's due date so I'm so happy about already being to almost a 2! He also told me that I can be induced at 39 weeks and that will be VALENTINES DAY. Crazy. I think we will shoot for the 15Th. That means our sweet baby girl will be here in 3 weeks! AH! Gotta get things ready!! Wish me luck! SO so SO so excited!!

2 comments:

Malaree said...

Ahhhh! I'm so excited for your cute little family! Kayson was born on the 13th, so we were in the hospital on Valentine's :) It was ROMANTIC ;) Love ya lots!!!!

Merideth Sullivan said...

That's the same day I'm supposed to be induced because I don't his birthday to be Valentine's Day. That'd be fun for them to be born the same day!