Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Potty Training!

Two weeks ago I was talking to Mckel on the phone and Connly kept coming up to me saying he needed to poop(sorry you don't have to read this post its all about going to the bathroom)! He's been doing this for awhile but honestly I thought he was too young to start potty training but I took him to the bathroom and he went just like he's done before. I then told Mckel that I was going to start potty training! She was really supportive about it...and he was ready(I didn't want to force him)SO we went for it! I told myself if I started I wasn't going to stop. We haven't! The first day we were reading books on the toilet all day it seemed like. Second day was hell and I wondered what the crap I got myself into. Since then he's done AWESOME! I couldn't be more proud. We made it through the first two weeks. He has caught right on. We've had a few little tiny pee accidents but never a poop accident(LUCKY for me and knock on wood). This week he's been doing so good at telling me he needs to go where as last week I was just putting him on the toilet every 30 minutes. We are getting this little guy! Mckel has been my support during this and has answered all my crazy questions! I can't thank her enough! Happy two weeks without diapers!!;) Connly mommy and daddy are so proud of the little boy you are!!! You're going to be TWO in 5 days?!!?! Where did the time go!?!

No comments: