Sunday, January 22, 2012

4 weeks to go baby girl!!

We are getting there! I can't really put into words how excited I am to have our little lady in my arms. I'm SO excited to see Connly with her. I'm excited for him to have a little sister and friend. I'm really SO so excited for everything. I started to kinda freak myself out about having two but you know I was nervous about having one and not knowing if I would know what I would be doing but it just comes and I'm praying that's how it will be with two. I have no doubts that it will be tough at times but I'm really excited for our little family to grow and to have one more little monkey around here! We've been busy getting ready for her to be here. I was getting anxiety about not being ready. With Connly the day after I found out it was a boy I felt like I got right on top of things and had his room all put together months before he arrived. This time around we were debating on moving to a bigger place or to stay where we are...we were kinda leaning towards moving so we'd have more room and she'd have her own room but we decided we like where we are and love our neighbors so we felt we needed to stay. So Connly and her will be sharing a room but its going to be cute and its coming together! I've been feeling pretty good. Heartburn is still in full force. My back has started to hurt lately(I don't remember it being like this with Connly) Maybe its from packing Connly around and her;) I've been a little emotional lately which I don't enjoy:) but all together I'm doing great and I know these next four weeks are going to fly! Next doctors appointment this Wednesday! Hearing that sweet heartbeat never gets old! I'm so excited to have her in my arms!!

2 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

Two isn't as bad as everyone kept warning me! seems like I kept hearing people say Good luck and its going to be really tough, and I kept waiting for it to be as hard as everyone was telling me but we adjusted really well and couldn't imagine it any different! now I am just hoping the transition to 3 is just as smooth!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I am so excited for you to have a little lady. I'm sure she is going to be the cutest thing around. Just like her big brother!! Good Luck and you will do just great!