Wednesday, February 8, 2012

38 Weeks! One more week baby girl!

We are getting SO close!! I couldn't be more excited to have our little miss here! My doctors appointment went great today. Heartbeat strong, measuring right on.. the BEST news is that I'm scheduled to be induced next Wednesday the 15Th... if she doesn't come before then. He said he wouldn't be surprised if she does come before then(he said this more than once I wanted to hug the guy)....MUSIC to my EARS! We will see! All I know is that I'm going to have my baby girl in my arms for sure by next week!!!! Still haven't found material for her bedding...Seriously. I have this vision of what I want but I can't find it anywhere....so we will keep lookin. I feel pretty ready other than that. I just feel like deep cleaning like crazy! Here's to one more week of pregnancy!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

I CAN NOT wait to see her! She is going to be gorgeous!!! I need a text ASAP! ok haha Good luck with everything my friend. Love ya!

Unknown said...

YAYYYYY! So excited for you to have a GIRL! so fuN!!!

Sarah Ball said...

your so cute! YAY for getting to meet your baby girl soon! I am jealous I still have 5 more weeks to go!