Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011 Connly had a Blast!

Halloween was so much fun this year! Connly seriously loved it! Nothing beats watching your kid have so much fun! He could not believe how many people were giving him TREATS! One of his favorite (over used) words is Treat so when people were giving him all kinds of treats he couldn't believe it! First house was Grandma and Grandpa Gary's house!
What a cute little Frankenstein!!


Grandma and the kids...we missed Grandpa this year. He loved to see the kids all dressed up just as much as grandma does!

Ashlyn and Connly couldn't take their eyes off each other even for a picture!


The Scary Hogue Family at the Halloween party that night!



Mckel and I decided I should make a blog on how not to craft! I made my shirt and its not straight and I bought the wrong heat and press stuff so it was starting to come apart before the end of the night:) So stay tuned I might just start a craft blog hahaha!



Connly LOVED the donut game!!



He kept going even after all the other kids were out lol I'm pretty sure Av was the winner of the little kids!



Mandee made some cute little glasses to hold up for the "photo booth" These pictures make me laugh! I love my family so much and I'm so glad we can have so much fun together!













More pictures on facebook of our fun night...its takes two years to upload to my blog!

No comments: