Monday, October 24, 2011

Connly's big day!

Connly boy went number 2 in the toilet for the first time! I had a proud mama moment! He's been coming up to me for a couple months telling me he needs poop or stink so I take him in the bathroom and I either didn't keep him on there long enough or didn't get him there fast enough but this time out of no where like all the other times he came up to me and said "I poop" and pointed to the bathroom door. So I ran with him in to the bathroom and he he pushed a little and said "all done" and there it was his first poop in the toilet!!! Mommy cheered and he joined it and clapped with me:) He was sure excited to flush the toilet! I couldn't believe it! My BABY is getting big! I don't want to rush him into potting training because I've heard bad stories but if he's wanting to then I'm all for it! Good Job little guy!! Doesn't he look cute in his big boy unders that grandma Judy gave him!

No comments: