Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Go Cougs!!

Paul looks cute & I look like a goober all bundled up! haFirst things first we have a couple people to thank for our date night to the BYU game Saturday night. My parents have season tickets and were both sick with colds so they weren't feeling up to being in the cold weather so they offered us to take their tickets. It was just a couple hours before the game and I wasn't sure if we could find someone to take Connly. About an hour before the game our awesome neighbor and friend Claire text saying she could. Connly loves her and she is SO good with him and I don't worry one bit when he's with her. So thanks to my parents and Claire we were able go and have a fun time! The game was actually a really fun game and they won! That make things even better. Rise and Shout:)Paul got us some hot chocolate and I was really hoping that this pregnancy it wouldn't give me heart burn but sure enough I was on fire by the end of the game! p.s. Paul is trying to grow a beard for his Halloween costume...soooo weird to see him all scruffy!

No comments: