Wednesday, October 5, 2011

20 Weeks-Half way there!!

I've been telling Paul for probably a week that I'm almost half way there and have about drove him nuts lol. Monday we got to see our little lady again for our 20 week ultra sound. I love seeing her and how much she's grown. At this point she seems to be a little more calm than Connly. That's not hard to do but for now she isn't getting too crazy in there. The last couple times we've seen her she's had her hands up by her face and legs all curled up to her belly. She looks comfy! Doctor Ludlow said everything looks great. All her little parts are there and growing how they should. We're very grateful for that. Connly came with us to the Ultra sound and was a good little man and was pretty patient other than at the end he wanted to go and kept pulling my hand while I'm still laying there saying lets go. His world might be shook a little in 5 months!;) The last couple weeks have been good. My belly is popping out more and more it feels like every day. Still feel like I could have Jimmy Johns, Subway or Cafe rio everyday but I don't. Just every other day;) JUST KIDDING. I'm feeling her more and more every day. I love it. I'm not loving the heartburn tho! I'm having to go pee 250 times a day now and feel thirsty all the time(reason why I go 250 times a day?)I've actually stayed in control with the shopping. I've got her little stash building but I haven't gone too crazy yet. Paul is proud. For the last three weeks or so I've been getting bad headaches(more like migraines) almost 2-3 times a week. This week I haven't got one so lets hope that I wont be getting those any longer. Other than that things have been going great. The weather has been nice to go for little walks. Love this time of year!! Here's to the next 20 weeks!!

4 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

I can't believe you are already half way! Time goes by so fast! You look so cute!

Maria Nielson said...

You're so dang cute :) I'm so excited for you!

matesen said...

You look so cute! I am happy everything is going well with your baby girl. I hope the next 20 weeks fly by!

Michael & Nikki said...

My beautiful friend! I love the baby bump, and I'm jealous of your long hair!! Miss you.. xoxo