Friday, April 29, 2011

HAWAII HERE WE COME!!!



Since we're leaving tomorrow for EIGHT WHOLE DAYS...I wanted to take Connly and do something fun. I'm a little scared he's going to forget me. What if he thinks I just up and left him. What if he doesn't want to come home to boring old me!? hahaha I'm a NUT CASE!! I have to say one thing MCKEL is one awesome sister. She offered to take Connly for the WHOLE 8 days that we will be gone. I know he's going to love it at their house. He's going to be so busy with the kids. I'm so grateful for her for so many things. Bless her heart. I know she'll keep my baby safe and treat him like her own. I've only left him over night so 8 days is a very long time. Paul and me will have a blast I just know we will but there is no doubt I will have a few break downs. Good thing she told me I can call at anytime I need to hear him even its 3 in the morning ....but I wont do that to her;) Tonight we took him to Jumpin Jacks and he loved it! He didn't stop jumping or running the whole time we were there. I'm going to miss him!!












1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

It's so hard to leave kids...especially when they are as stinkin cute as he is!! He will probably have to time of his life with Mckel. My kids LOVE "Rachel Megan!" It's so nice to have amazing sisters that you know will take good care of your kids! Have lots of FUN in Hawaii...totally jealous! :)