Monday, April 18, 2011

Connly's 1st Easter Egg Hunt.

We headed down to Nephi on Saturday morning for the Easter egg hunt. The last time I went to Nephi's Easter egg hunt I was the little one running around for the eggs. Crazy to think Connly is old enough!! There were a TON of eggs and the kids had a blast!! Connly's age group was the first to go so we got there and got a picture with the Easter bunny he was giving tooth brushes:) I took a few pictures trying to get Connly to look at me but he couldn't take his eyes off the bunny! There were people waiting so this is what we got!Connly and Dad wanting patiently. There seriously was so many eggs.and they're off!Connly actually loved THROWING the eggs in his basket after feeling up his basket dad got a plastic bag and they started feeling that up. After a little bit Connly started giving his eggs away lol. Then he wanted to start opening them up to see what was inside. I would say he had tons of fun!
Walking away pretty proud of his goods:)
Waiting for Jayden and Madix's age group...






and they're off...Madix only wanted to pick up certain eggs lol so funny he'd just run past the ones he didn't want!

Jayden boy gathering his eggs!Logan gathering his!Connly watching all the excitement!




Cute little Ashlyn:)
Headed over to watch Avia!and she is off!!
She was going so fast!:)She filled her whole bucket:)

The kids had so much fun and got SO many eggs!
We were going to head to Park City to do some shopping but it was such a good day that we decided to stay at my parents and let the kids play. They played hard all day long! Connly loves being outside. He especially loves playing with the big kids! You can just tell he think he's just as big and thinks he can do whatever they're doing. My baby is growing toooo fast!!






These kids have Grandpa wrapped around their fingers. He's all about making sure they're having fun!! Avia wanted someone to push her around in the wagon and my dad pulled out the lawn mower and pulled them around! They thought that was the coolest thing ever!!
Avia and her sweet PINK safety helmet grandpa won for her! lol SO funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that your baby boy is such an avid egg hunter;) He's so cute once again I'm sure I've said this a thousand times...
I sent your mom an invite to my shower for you and all your sisters. I know you can't come but please tell them to stop by if they can:) I'd love to see em...