Monday, April 25, 2011

EaStER 2011

We went to church at the singles ward branch with my parents, Jordan and Karol. Connly has a hard time setting still during church or anytime(just like most 1 years old) So Paul and I most of the time are taking turns chasing the wild man around. It has crossed my mind to just pack up and head home because we're not getting much out of the talks and most of the time we're just trying to keep Connly quiet. We don't we stay because I want Connly to know that its important to be to church and I know we'll be blessed for being there. One of my friends on facebook posted on her status that There is a Reason for the this Season and I agree. I have Testimony of the Gospel. Jesus loves us. He loves us so much that he he suffered and died and was resurrected so that we can be resurrected someday.




Before Church the Easter bunny found Connly at Grandma and Grandpa house!
this picture is dark but Connly, Avia and Madix are making their way up the stairs!




The Bunny was very nice and brought Tiny some fun things!


After church Grandpa and Grandma gave the grand kids their Easter baskets full of way fun things and had a fun Easter egg hunt for the kids and then another one for the BIG kids! Thanks Mom and Dad we had a ton of fun!!











Connly kinda ditched out on the Easter egg hunt there are too many other fun things in Grandma's yard to play with!


The cutest kids ever with all their eggs!



No comments: