Thursday, July 29, 2010

ALOHA

We went to a surprise luau for President and Sister Peterson.Paul and my brother's Mission President and his wife. It was great to see how surprised he was. They didn't get out of the car for a minute and when they finally did they were both in tears.Paul was so excited to see them again and I was excited to finally meet them. Just like Paul and Jordan said they are amazing people and you can feel the aloha spirit just being around them.I was proud of myself for getting this picture. I love it! They were both so excited to see each other.
We had to get a picture to send to Jordan! President and Sister Peterson are some of the nicest people I've ever met.


In 86 days, 11 more full weeks, and 3(almost 2) more fast Sundays....
Elder Jones(on the right)Will FINALLY meet my little family!
These boys right here.
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!

5 comments:

KK and Company said...

I don't know why but this post made me feel emotional! You just look so happy! I love ya Keish!

Hollie said...

That is so neat!!!! It was all meant to be. But still so crazy that Jordan hasn't met Paul or Connly. Crazy Crazy. That will be one fun meet and greet. :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

So Cute!!! I am so excited for you and your little family. Ya'll are so happy and I'm thinking life couldn't get better for ya! Have a good weekend in Sunny St. George!

Anonymous said...

Oh your little boy is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe how big he has gotten since Tanner's homecoming!! You need to plan on having a dozen - he is simply adorable!

Is there anyway you could email me your address - Austin has you and Paul down on the list of invites to the wedding but we don't have your address. Can you send to tracyw@xmission.com.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So Maybe I'm a little emotional right now!.... but I'm crying right now after reading that post! I'm so excited for Jordan to come home and meet your cute little Fam! Love you! and p.s. I still miss you!