Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HapPy TUEsdAY!!

I've been a huge slacker on blogging but don't worry this week I'm going to get caught up.

We went to Nephi Sunday to visit Grandma and Grandpa...
I found this SWEET wig and had to take some pictures...He wasn't loving it at first
But then he decided it wasn't that bad!
OH how we LOVE this Chunky little guy!!
He's growing up too quick. It is seriously so crazy how fast time goes.
Connly you are such a good baby and we have so much fun with you!!
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN!!!
*More to come on what we've been up to lately...promise

5 comments:

THE GOULDINGS said...

This is so funny! I think he is the cutest ever!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You really do need to update!! Your Connly Man is just adorable, I think YOU need more.....Just Sayin';)

The Mitchell's said...

That is too funny...what a handsome little dude!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I love that at first he was like "what the heck is this!" Poor Connly, first bows and now clown wigs! ha ha! Keep on posting. I miss the updates!

Megan said...

Keisha...he's so stinkin' adorable! I'm glad I got to see you guys this weekend! Thanks for putting all of it together, and thanks for letting me know about it! :) xox! (Megan Jolley)