Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer Fun.

Lisa and Norm came up north for some family things and we were able to go out to dinner with them. I miss Lisa so much!! It was so good to see them.and of course Connly and me miss little Cache man!!!! He grew so much in a couple months!!! Another fun day at the lake!



He hates his life jacket so much!











We headed to The Derby after a day at the lake:)

He slept through a lot of it.

Red sun burnt faces:)
A different Saturday at the lake...
HOW PRETTY is she???







Mike's wedding...
Paul, Mike and Trevor
Mike and Trevor were Paul's mission companions. Such nice guys!

Some random Pictures:)







Connly's 1st UTE STAMPEDE RODEO

I think all three of these little Cowboys are So cute!!


Connly slept through most of the rodeo:) Even when it was SUPER loud.



Class of 2005
5 year reunion
Not very many people there but it was still fun!!!
JULY 4Th
I'm going to update these pictures when Mckel emails me the pics. I used her camera on the 4Th of July and I got better pictures with Jayden in them to!


Av's 1st Fun Run...


getting stretched out:)

Mom and Grandpa ran with her after they just got done running their 5k!

They all won!!!

Look How cute she is!! I was seriously so proud of her. She ran her heart out and I was the crazy aunt running after her trying to get some get picture!!



4 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

love all the cute new pictures! And I love your family!! miss ya

Malaree said...

How fun! I miss your family- they are so fun! Connly is getting SO big. He is so stinkin' cute! I just want to munch on those cheeks :)

Tana said...

You have the most ADORABLE little boy I have ever seen! So cute. I'm glad things are going so well! Love ya!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I miss you!!!! It looks like a really fun summer. I love your dad's hat at the lake- too funny! You have such a cute family and I love that you guys can do so many fun things together. Give Connly a squeeze for me:) xoxo