Monday, July 5, 2010

Mommy's going to be in BIG trouble!

Yesterday morning we were at my parents house hanging out before church and McKel helped me find one of Av's cute hand bands she use to wear...I THINK HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!! Daddy was sleeping and we went in and woke him up to show him how cute little man looked...He was NOT happy. The head band came off his head real fast:) (i made sure to get some pictures before we showed dad)













Mom is going to be in HUGE trouble if Dad finds these pictures on the blog:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha Love it... but Cody would KILL ME!Carter put a tutu on once and I let him keep it on and COdy got home from work and was angry! :) guess its a guy thing!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

I love it! I dressed Brenden in Hailee's clothes once with a huge bow and sent a picture to Moss. He was not happy! HAHA

Hollie said...

He really is so cute! Boy or girl. haha I did the same thing while I was at my work. He looked funny though. I miss you all!

Stefanie D. said...

LOL. So cute!Rob would have had the same reaction, along with a, "What the heck are you trying to do??". HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Thats great keish! Hes so dang cute! It was fun to see you for a min! LOVE YA!

Jason and Joanna said...

At least you know your girls will be dang cute :)