Monday, July 26, 2010

The Best Slumber Party I've Ever Had!

This summer Connly and me have spent so much time with Mckel, Avia and Madix at Seven Peaks...We usually go every Tuesday and Thursday:) We have blast. Last Thursday we had the kids over for slumber party at our house. I was so excited we've been trying to find a night all summer and finally it happened:) We picked them up in Lehi and we were off to Wal mart to pick some stuff up for a picnic. They chose what they wanted and when we went to check out funny thing Madix had put a ton of random things in the cart. It made me laugh. He's preparing me for the things Mr Connly will be doing:)






We went over to my favorite park in Orem its way close to wal mart good thing because it was getting dark way fast. We had a little picnic and played on the swings. The swing is huge! Its kinda like a yo yo ride at the carnival. Paul did a good job and pushing this huge swing around with them on it. Av kept saying Paul Vamanos! We got a good laugh.















We had full car! I think we're ready for 3 kids!;) HAHA












We made it home and watched the movie Princess and the Frog, painted nails and ate a whole bag of Swedish fish. Next time I will not put out the whole bag...Madix woke up sick at 3 a.m. Poor little guy I FELT SO BAD! We cleaned him up and he was out in 2 seconds. What a tough little man.






























We had so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!! I love my nephews and niece so much! Hope next time Jayden will be able to come.
We've been having so much fun this summer and I have SO much to catch up on I'm just roundin' up all the pictures. Hope everyone is having fun summer!!!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

That sounds like so much fun! It's been a long time since we've had a sleepover. We need to. Avia is so big! She is such a pretty girl!! Miss ya!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

You look so good. Have you been rollerblading:)? It looks like you just have a perfect life! Your little man in the cutest guy EVER!!

Tana said...

Oh the joy of sleepovers! It looks like you all had a blast, and I am sure they think that you are the coolest aunt EVER! I hope everything is SO good for you! Love ya!