Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My little buddy...

These last two months have gone by so fast. I swear when I was pregnant days would drag on. I really love being a mom its better than I ever thought it could be!
He had long day he was tuckered right out:)
He loves to lay on my lap
He's looking a little tired...

and he's out!

I love this...So cute! My little Ninja!He loves sucking on his hands...makes the cutest little sucking sound.Daddy reading him a book...Paul is really good dad. We're always "fighting" over him and Racing to his crib when we hear him waking up. We love him a lot:)We went up north for our anniversary.Paul and me stayed the night in Salt Lake and Connly had a sleep over with Grandma Lori and Grandpa Gary. It was so hard to leave him we had fun going to dinner, getting massages and just hanging out together but we couldn't wait to get home to our little man!Mckel watched him while my mom was at work. I tried to hold the tears in I was doing so good until we drove away. The tears came poring out. I trust my sister and mom that's not why I was crying I was just going to miss him so much:) This is him on the way to drop him off at Mckel's I guess he wasn't excited? Just kidding Mckel!LOL We went and had dinner on top of the Joseph Smith building at The Garden. So Yummy!This was our favorite! The cheesy artichoke dip. I forgot what is called but its dang good!:)

We we came back to St. George we had our wedding cake and wine that was a wedding gift:) OK not wine but this stuff was sick its nothing like martinelli's!He Loves to smile and we love to see his smile! Makes my day!!!I can't explain how much I love this little guy!!!He's still loving him some bath time!!! Showing off his double chin;)This was the last time we had bath time on the counter he splashed water every where and I think he enjoyed it!I turned 2 months old in VEGAS!:) Wild little guyA couple thing about Connly at 2 months...

He's smiling a lot

He's laughed a couple times

He's sleeping great during the day and nights.

He coo's a lot

He still loves bath time

He loves his bouncer

He doesn't love his swing

He Drinks 4 ounces every 3 three hours

He loves to be outside-going for walks

He started sleeping in his crib in his own room Monday night. He was getting to big for his bassinet and sleeps better in his crib.

Such a big boy!Waking up from his nap he stretches like this every time...So cute!4:30 in the morning just smiling at mommy of course I had to snap a couple pictures of my cute boy. Paul was so confused lol This is what face he pulls when you let him see the camera he just stares at it so I have to be sneaking and not let him see the camera:)His cousin Genny that is 8 days younger than him came to visit and come to Connly's blessing this last weekend. It was so fun to finally meet her!!!She's a cutie!!!Monday he got his 2 months shots. Not very fun for him or me! This was beforeThis was after:( Poor little guy. He was smiling and cooing at the Doctor and nurses right before they poked him. He had no idea what was coming. I've never heard him cry like that. Broke my heart.
This week he's been sleeping 8 hours straight and its been great for me and him!! Last night he slept for 9 hours! I couldn't believe it! I heard him waking up I went in to get him and he was so excited to see his mommy!!! I was so excited to see him. 9 hours is a long time I missed him!!!

10 comments:

Hollie said...

Yay!!! An update. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pictures. He is such a cutie. I feel so sad we didn't make it on sunday. :( Lets hang out again soon. That was so fun!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

You've been busy! I love all the pictures. He is so precious. I miss him and need a hold! I am headed up to SLC but lets FOR SURE do something next week!!! Have a great Easter!

KK and Company said...

He is SOOOO CUTE! Really, wow! What a CUTE baby!!! And you are such a cute little mom. All of these pics makes me wanna have a baby! ha! He is adorable... So happy for you! Miss ya and Love ya...

Em said...

He is too cute!!! I love that smile and you are such a good little mommy. I am so happy you are loving it so much. It is hard sometimes but it is so much fun and so worth it. Cru LOVES the bath too we can't even say the word unless we are ready to put him in right that second. I can't believe he is 2 months already... crazy how fast it goes.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

That was a very cute post. I was looking at it with Brayd and my sick Madi. Every time we would go to a different picture Brayd would say, "is that Keisha's baby?" At first he was serious but it turned it to silliness. Connly is adorable and you are lucky Paul "wants" to help. You three are the cutest!

A bit about our little family... said...

It is about time! I really can't believe how cute he is Keisha. He is so so so cute! Really- he should be a model. That's a good idea eh?
Will I see you this weekend? call me!

Taya said...

Yay Pictures!! Connly is so cute Keish! I can't tell who he looks like more you or Paul? Haha.. I need to come down! Let me know when you can Connly are available! Love ya Keish!

McKel said...

Dear Georgia beth
How have you been, how is california? How is the Ocean, and how is your seashell collection coming. I hope you have found so many colors and shapes. How have you been, are you still seeing those people, you say are really there. I hope you feeling good and taking your meds. Call me when you get a min. Love ya Annie

Tana said...

You guys are such a cute happy family! He's adorable. Hope everything else is going good.

Anonymous said...

Keish! He is so cute! That is such a good picture of him smiling! Its hard to get a pictre of that! Hes so cute! You are such a great mom, and are adjusting to motherhood great! :) love you!