Sunday, March 28, 2010

Connly's Blessing Day

Sunday March 28Th
It was a perfect day. Paul did an amazing job and I felt the spirit so strong. We are so grateful for ALL the family and friends that came for his special day. can't get enough of his big smile!

These boys are my whole world!
I think he looks so handsome:)

We had lunch after..Connly was pooped!




The night before Connly's blessing we had a birthday party for Grandpa Ted at the bell's. He's an amazing guy and we love him so much!
HAPPY 75th Birthday Grandpa!!!

Grandpa and Grandma with all their great grand kids:) haha this pictures makes me laugh its so hard to get them all to look. There is no time for pictures!
I love this picture so much! What a cute grandpa and little boy I have! I'm very blessed.

2 comments:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Connly looks so big in all of these pictures. Such a special day...thanks for inviting us. You have such a cute family!

Lori said...

I loved your pictures! Some very special days for Connly..who looks so handsome and for grandpa's birthday party. Sweet memories :)
Love you :)