Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We get so excited for Easter to spend the weekend at the sand dunes. Connly and me spend most of the time hanging out in the trailer but it was still fun!!

Connly boy in his cute hat getting ready to go camping...
The bouncy ride put him right to sleep...his chubby cheeks bounced the whole way:)

I took a few pictures of him while we hung out in the trailer...I love this little guy!



put your Dukes up!:)




I gave him the ride of his life...I scared him a couple times lol

The kids playing in the sand with Mckel and Jack

The Easter Bunny Made It!

and Connly was so excited!!


...Connly's First Easter...


He was just so excited!
The Easter Bunny brought him, a couple out fits, baby einstein movie, sun screen, and a formula holder.
Grandma and Grandpa Jones gave him a outfit, ball and books!
Great Grandma Genny gave him a cute easter card and some money!
We had a great Easter. Paul enjoyed the Priesthood session with my dad and brothers. Watching conference with family was great and remembering the reason we celebrate Easter. I know our Heavenly Father lives and he loves us all!
Av took my camera and took this pretty picture. She is so pretty! Love her!


6 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

Fun Post. Connly is sooo cute! I wish I could see him and kiss his chubby cheeks :(

Brad & Beth said...

How freaking cute is he??!!!???
you look amazing by the way!! I hate you! LOL ;) jk I totally love you!!! Glad you had a fun Easter!!! miss you!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Connly is such cute little man. I love his hat and his chubby cheeks. Holidays are that much better when you have little ones to spoil. It doesn't even matter how old they are!

Lori said...

Thanks again for coming up! It will be great to have you closer soon! I wish I knew how to download the easter egg hunt..showing how you lost all your eggs out of your bag. Next year Connly can run (walk or crawl)with the Kids to get eggs! lol Fun memories :) Love ya all

Jason and Joanna said...

connly is super cute! you guys look like you are having so much fun together, that's the way it should be!! you're a fantastic mom, and congrats on the "sleeping through the night" that is fantastic, i'll have you know- im jealous ;)

Anonymous said...

Keisha- Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad we can follow each others now. Conlly is so adorable and is growing so fast. His eyes are seriously so pretty. Well what a darling little family you have and I'm so glad we can keep in touch better!