Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A day with my boys!

We had a fun day as a family today. Paul is pretty busy with school and work during the week so we don't see much of him. We had some eventful mornings this week so we decided we should go out and have some fun and get our minds off of stuff that isn't worth stressing over. We went to a movie for the first time with Connly. He did so good! We went to the movie The Last Song. It was really good and sad. Go see it!
These boys make me happy! Don't you think they both look good in blue? I do!;)

Paul went to work and Connly and me went outside and hung out on the grass. It was such a nice day!

Yes I'm outside!! I bet that's what he was thinking...He loves it outside.




Do you think I take too many pictures of him? I just can't help it!:)

p.s.
Connly has been sleeping from 10- 8 for two weeks now! Its heavenly for all of us!

7 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

I just can not get over how dang cute he is!

Stefanie D. said...

He has changed so much! It's crazy!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

No, you can never take too many pictures. Have you ever regretted taking a picture??? I can't believe your little man sleeps for TEN hours. That is one lucky girl!! I am so happy for you!

Lisa Nielsen said...

I'm glad you take a lot of pictures...it makes me feel better! You guys are such a cute family. I love your Easter weekend. Connly looks so cute with his Easter basket...so does Paul. LOL! I love that you guys go to the dunes. We used to always do that too! We have so much in common:)

Lori said...

Oh!!! He looks so cute in his JAZZ outfit! He looks so cute in that color :) I miss him already! I just want to kiss him...he is so cute! Give him a big kiss from grandma :)

Malaree said...

He is getting so big and I still have not seen him yet! Call me crazy, but I think he looks like your brother! Who do you guys think he looks like? He is a cutie! I don't think you can ever take too many pictures! Loves and hugs :)

Worwood Family said...

WHAT!!!! SO not fair!!! Radley still has to eat once during the night (which I cant complain) but he likes his food. He is cute!