Monday, June 15, 2009

YuMmy CoOkiEs!

We went up to Dani's parents house last night to watch the((Terrible))basketball game!I don't watch a whole lot of basketball but I have watched a couple games and I can't stand Kobe!!!lol Well the game was bad but Dani's brother made some YuMmy cookies!!! I had about ten cookies :/ they were that good!!! So I got the recipe and decided I'd put it on our blog. Everyone should try them cause they are delightful!


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
3/4 c. shortening
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 egg
1/4 c. water
1 t. vanilla
1 c. flour
1 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda
3 c. oats(old fashioned)
1 or 2 c. chocolate chips
Beat shortening, sugars, egg, water, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in combined dry ingredients. Add oats and chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 10-12 min on greased cookie sheet.

2 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

your in TROUBLE, because you KNOW I'm going to make these and probably eat all of them too!! I really REALLY want to come down and play, I just need to find 2 seconds!! Were camping this weekend, then going to Panguitch the next weekend, but lets PLEASE plan something, I miss you like crazy friend!! :(

Kam and Jodie said...

Hmmm Sounds Yummy! Thanks for posting.