Friday, June 19, 2009

On the Road again...

We're off to Nephi for fathers day weekend! We're both excited to go! I feel like its been a year since we've seen the family. It's a much needed trip for sure! Jordan is sending our family on a scavenger hunt Saturday.We're pretty excited about that:)

I'm glad we get to spend fathers day with my dad. He's one of my very best friends. We talk every day and I have to say I love talking to him he makes me laugh. My dad has taught me a lot. He's always put his family first. He taught me that a family that plays together stays together.I'm glad we are so close. No matter what life brings my way I know he's always there. He taught me to believe in myself and I know he believes in me. I know Paul looks up to him a lot and loves him like a dad too! We love you so much Dad!

5 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

FUN! I can't wait to hear about the scavenger hunt!!

And I must say you DO have an amazing Dad!! Have so much fun!!!

Hollie said...

HAVE FUN!

The Robisons said...

First of all, how embarrassing that the first blog you comment on is about how wimpy I am. I just had to laugh. It's so fun hearing from you. It was nice to finally meet Paul. He seams like a genuinely kind person. Hope you're having fun in sunny St. George.

The Robisons said...

Oh yeah, check out your sister's sweet modeling pictures here. :)

http://www.agoffin.blogspot.com/

The Ballows said...

Keisha that is so neat that you are so close to your dad cherish each moment that you have with him. I love your blog you just make my day. I wish I had a relationship with my father like you have with yours. That has always been my dream to have a father love me and show me love. My father has never told me he has loved me EVER and it hurts. I think you have very good parents that love all of you. I look up to your family you guys are always having fun together and that was my promise to myself when I had kids that I would be the best parent and grandparent I could be my kids mean the world to me and not a day goes by that I tell them I love them. You guys are going to be the best parents ever. Congrats to you both.