Thursday, June 11, 2009

...Somewhere Over the Rainbow...







Finally this week I got to meet my new Nieces Elise, Cora and Adelle and they're dad Shay! How cute are they?We were able to have them sleepover at our house:)Paul and I took the girls up to the Red Rocks and they loved it... hiking in their pj's:) The rainbow's were so pretty! It was so fun to spend time with the girls and get to know them! We also went swimming and to the lake!We really had a lot of fun! My camera was dead for the swimming and the lake:( In July I will finally meet Salina and Kiera for the first time and I'm way excited!.




4 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

How fun!! That's so neat! You guys ALWAYS do fun things, I'm a little jealous, how bout you plan for US to do something fun and I will come! sound good? I think so too!! :o) Miss and Love ya!

Keri Ramsay Sorensen said...

Hey! I'm doing well! I'm still living in Provo, working, going to school, and just living life! ...You look so happy! Congrats on the marriage and Everything! You seem to be doing well!

Unknown said...

I forgot that they didn't come to the wedding! how fun! You guys are deffinitely going to be the favorite aunt and uncle... you are so fun with the kids!

nyn said...

I love the pictures. The girls had so much fun with you guys. Thanks again for watching them. I am only sad that our visit with you was so short. Come out and see us soon. Love you guys!!