Thursday, October 4, 2012

Perfect day.


Sometimes I complain too often about how how much Connly tests my patients. I have to remind myself he is 2 and he a is a wild boy full of energy. I also know that he was sent her to teach me and one of the biggest things lately is patients. Every single day. But this post isn't about that its about how good my little man was today. We've had a crazy busy couple days so we stayed home all. day. long. In our pj's. He didn't get into much only the fridge a couple times, he kept the beds made and we had no melt downs. We played with his trucks we played catch with the football and he would get so excited when I would catch it(crazy what makes a 2 year old excited) haha. Him and Ellie went down for their naps and Connly woke up needing to go to the bathroom and I laid in bed and held him tell he fell back asleep and I ended up falling to sleep to. I don't remember the last time I fell asleep and woke up holding my baby boy. It's those moments that make being a mom so worth it! Today was such a good day. I love my little man so much! We ended the night with a hersy(horse) ride to the bathroom then to his bed room(I was the hersy) ha. Then read stories and he fell asleep. Perfect day with my kids. I'm so lucky to be their momma!

1 comment:

Malaree said...

Keish! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I am so glad Ellie is okay and everything turned out for the best! Count our blessings, huh?! Love ya!