Thursday, October 4, 2012

7 1/2 months and 2 1/2 years...







My babies are growing up before my eyes. I love them so much it hurts. They're my every minute of my everyday. I'm learning something everyday and so are they.
 
 
Ellie Faye is now 7 1/2 months and never stops crawling, climbing and always has something to tell you. She is a dare devil lately and stands up to things and has climbed three stairs...giving her mommy heart attacks already. She has the cutest smile and sweetest personality. She's been saying dadada for sometime now but I'll be honest I pretended It wasn't happening because I really wanted her to say Mama first! That is 2 for 2 for Dada. Dang it. She is still the sweetest little lady and hardly ever cries. She is so good to mommy(Connly on the other hand gives mommy a run for her money). After giving her head a buzz when she was about 3 months because it was getting out of hand long mullet in the back, bald sides and long up top I gave her a hair cut and she's been a fuzzy little duckling since but she is now getting some dark hair coming in. She loves her walker and follows you around the house in it(watch your heals she goes right for them. ouch) She thinks Connly is seriously best thing that every happened to her. She laughs at everything he does and looks for him when she wakes up. She loves playing with toys and is just a busy body like her brother. She wont have a hard time keeping up. She has thee cutest wave and does "so big" and thinks its so funny.She still thinks bath time is great and get a little crazy splashing around. We can not get enough of our Ellie Faye and love everything about her sweet heart.

Connly Paul is a crazy 2 1/2 monkey. Seriously where does this kid get all his energy. Just thinking about his energy makes me tired. He watches a little TV now and it's awesome when he will watch for 10 minutes straight. I almost don't dare move when it happens. He always asks for cartoons but then doesn't watch I think he likes it more for the noise. He  is a funny little boy always has a laughing at things he does and says and has the cutest laugh and smile! He is constantly into things he's not supposed to be in. The fridge is one of the biggest things he loves to get into. Throws things away like left over pizza this morning and I ask him why and he says "its yucky its cold". He loves pizza I guess not cold. Loves to drive his trucks through my folded laundry piles. He can't stand a made bed he has to wreck it. He's working on it but I know it kills him. His favorite toys right now are his trucks, 4wheelers, motorcycles, cars and guns. That is really all he plays with. I got rid of a ton of toys because he would just dumb his toy box out and not play with them. LOVES to ride his bike to the park. Loves to play with "kids" and his "friends". Just yesterday he said to me at target "Momma your my best friend" It made my day maybe even my week. I love this wild man so much. The things he says make us laugh. He learns something new every day some things are good somethings are not so good. A lot of the day I'm usually telling him "Connly please don't do that!" Goes in one ear and out the other;) He loves to brush his teeth. Loves to eat all day long.Loves Ellie and is really good to be careful around her for the most part. Thinks his daddy is the best thing in the world. He always asks for him during the day. When he's not happy with me he says I need my daddy and Paul says when he's not happy with him he says I need my mommy lol Where did this boy come from!? He thinks Crapa and Grandma's house is as cool as Disneyland and wants to go there everyday. He wants to go shooting birds and bears every day. He always tells me he's a BIG boy and I couldn't agree more he is getting to be such a big boy. Connly you really are a good boy and have a heart of gold always worried when people cry or are sad. You are so good to say please and thank you. I can't believe how smart kids are and how fast they grow up. Slow down baby boy mommy loves you

No comments: