Monday, December 13, 2010

This last weekend...

Thursday Paul called from work saying that he got free tickets to The Judd's. He asked if I knew who they were because he didn't know who they were. I told him to take them and it would be a fun date night! HAHA oh my was it ever! I knew about 6 of their songs and Paul actually knew a couple songs to! Funny thing is this lady came and offered first row tickets to us for free!!haha We were so close to the stage!If you don't know who the Judd's are here they are...Paul was so excited he could barely control himself.This lady right here was honestly their #1 fan!!! She was standing the whole concert!! Dancing around drunk as can be!
Friday Judy came to stay with us. That night we went and watched Avia Dance in her Christmas Recital. She did so good and I'm sad that I forgot my camera!!
Saturday we went up to Temple Square to see the lights.

We ate dinner at The Garden. We LOVE eating there. The view is so pretty!
Thanks Grandma Judy for coming up to see us! We love you:)





2 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, it's so hilarious going to those country concerts and seeing all the drunk people. You guys are the cutest little family. I love your new pic at the top!

Stefanie D. said...

I love temple square!