Wednesday, December 1, 2010

all about our little guy...

































MY BABY IS 10 Months
I haven't posted about what Connly has been up to for a while
(I haven't been very good at blogging lately)
Our little guy IS EVERYWHERE. Not kidding. Into everything you can think of.
He loves to clap his chubby little hands
I love his CUTE personality that is coming out more and more everyday
I love that he still has his CHUBBY cheeks.
He is walking!...So crazy to see my BABY walk...
When he walks his mouth is usually wide upon and his arms are straight out(I need to get a picture!)
Funny thing about him...When we're around people he kinda gets this sober face and just studies people(the Best Buy guy asked if he ever smiles?OF COURSE he does dude;))
When we are home he is a WILD child and jabbers all day long.
Lately he's been laughing at his self...I love it
He loves to play with everything but his toys.
He takes everything out of the cupboards
When he hears music he bounces and smiles
He's loving his big boy car seat- SO much to see
Bath time isn't' as much fun for Mommy anymore he just wants to stand up so its more of a wrestling match:)
He loves to go in his room and shut the door
He loves to play under the entry table( I even put the box that has our Christmas lights in it under the table and he climbed up on the box. I thought it would keep him out. Fail.
He is a climber
He is in Heaven with his cousins. Avia is always taking care of him and is his #1 babysitter already. He loves to watch Madix and Jayden run around like wild Indians...You can see in his eyes he wishes he could keep up with them.. He just stairs at little Daxton and wants to touch him(scares me)
He is in desperate need of a hair cut...I just can't get myself do to it!! I know he'll look like a big boy when I cut it. I want him to stay little FOREVER. So he's got a WILD do going on. Wings and all. When he wakes up his hair looks like the Grinch.
He gets so excited when Paul walks in the door from work. His little eyes light up.
He pulls the funniest faces
I'm constantly taking stuff out of his mouth that shouldn't be in there.
He hates hats/beanies. We have to buy the ones with straps or he'll have it off in two seconds.
He loves the Christmas tree. He's only pulled it over once
Has his 2 bottom teeth
He likes playing with his books.
He LOVES the bathroom. We try to always keep bathroom door shut but a few times I've forgot and once I found him playing in the toilet water!! SICK. I know.
He gives hugs mostly to Paul, Avia and Me:)
He loves grandpa Gary because he sneaks the good stuff to him.
He is our everything
We have so much fun with him.
Mommy love you baby boy!!

4 comments:

Tana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tana said...

He is SO adorable! I just want to squeeze his cheeks!

Merideth Sullivan said...

He is such a cutie! I'm sorry I couldn't watch him for you tonight. Hopefully some other time!

Em said...

He is such a cute little man! You are such a good mom. I loved reading all those things they remind me of Cru and help me get ready for what Bo will be doing soon. It goes too fast. I need to stop and enjoy it all more.