Monday, December 13, 2010

A little behind...

All these have happened in October/November and I'm just now blogging about it...

We took Mandee out for a little girls night before she had Daxton. I seriously love being with my sisters. We laugh until we cry. We're all weird and we still love each other! hahaMandee's feet got SO swollen so I propped them up for her...They looked like they were about to pop! Seriously Mandee was the very best pregnant girl ever. She never complained and was always positive about things
Halloween Day
Jayden Halloween Dance recital and we got to go watch him:)
He did so good!

Later we headed down to Mandee's trunk or treat and we ran into little Ashlyn:)
The whole bunch:)
Trick or Treated at Grandma Donna's and Grandpa Ted's:)
How cute:)

..Annual Family Halloween Party..































Connly went trick or treating at Paul's work...














DAXTON JACK ROBISON
Born: November 3rd 2010
6 lbs. 7 oz. 18 1/2 inches long

He is the cutest tiny baby! I promise I've only heard him cry maybe one time! He is the best little guy and Mandee deserves it!! Can't wait to see him and Connly run around together:)

No comments: