Monday, October 18, 2010

Visit to see Grandma Judy and Grandpa Stephen

AND baby Genny, Rachel and Mike!!!Genny and Connly:)Friday night we went over to Staheli's farm Took the babies around to see all the farm animals....
Hay ride to the Corn Maze


Look who we found! Dezie! Kyle was so nice and patient we were a little nervous but Buck is the perfect horse for kids!Dez took Connly on his first horse ride:) He loved it!!
Genny and Connly on Buck... How cute is that!!Saturday morning our friends Kolby and Whit got married in the St. George temple it was so awesome to be there. We're so happy for them.
Later we went and took a ton of pictures of Genny and Connly in their Halloween costumes at the pumpkin patch....We got so many cute pictures of this cute monkey and pumpkin!!



















Saturday we never stopped...I noticed in the newspaper that Mindy Gledhill was playing in St. george and my sister had just told me about her...and I love her music!!
My good friends Tana and Jared were there too!!!
Seriously I don't stop laughing when Jared is around!!


2 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh Connly is the cutest little monkey ever. And he fits the part! Climbing out of his crib and all! What a sweetie. I wanna see him!!!! And You!!

Anonymous said...

Dez loves to see connly! he looks to cute! and got to love tay! love ya!