Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We Believe

We were encouraged in relief society to share the gospel daily.

I need to do better.

Sometimes I feel like this world is getting crazy and scary things are happening all around us but I also know that there is good all around us to. We just have to choose to stand in holy places. It gives me peace of mind that I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. Without a doubt. I also know that if we have faith, keep the commandments and trust in our Heavenly Father we will live with him again.

FAMILIES

ARE

FOREVER

3 comments:

Lunt Family said...

Keisha, thanks for always being such a great example for me. You are such a great girl and I love how faithful you are! YOUR THE BEST!!!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Thanks for this post. It is a great reminder. I love your last post too and all the pictures. Connly is AMAZING! I wish Cache and him could play together. One of these days we'll have to get them together...we can play too. I am missing our Monday night parties:) xoxo

Mills Family said...

Keisha, I look up to you so much!! You are amazing! I'm glad that we are friends! :)