Monday, November 8, 2010

do YOU wanna know what WE did today???

We threw our heads back and CRIED.... and cried
and cried some more...
Today was one of THOSE days...Where you want to just lay down and kick your legs and just cry. Started the day off thinking my camera(Christmas present that came a little early) was stolen or lost...I had a break down it was no where to be found. Connly was following me around crying(i think crying cause I was crying?) So I was asking him to stop crying so I could think.
IT WAS A MESS AT THE HOGUE RESIDENCE!!!
Turns out we left it at my moms house. Thank the heavens above! Connly must not understand that we found the camera cause he's been following me around most of the day crying:( that or his teeth are hurting him...I'm thinking its his teeth(his top front teeth are about to come through) Either way its been a Rough day. Is it time for bed yet??? I'm tuckered out!


Bad or good days I wouldn't trade my life for anything!!! Paul loves me no matter what. Connly is our everything.... Look at this cute little face! I think we're done crying for today...

*these pictures were taken with my old camera...Do you see why we needed a new one? *

7 comments:

Hollie said...

LOVE this post. It's the life we live. Amazing but there are those darn days. Too bad I don't live close so I could show up with a tub of ice cream! :)

Tana said...

Love it! Well not the crying! But I get it! I'm SO glad you found your new camera. That thing was a BEAUT! :) Love ya!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness...sad baby! He needed grandma's kisses!
glad we found the camera and Connly is smiling! Love you two...Cute post Keis

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, I love this post. He is so cute. Sorry it was a hard day!

Em said...

I HATE teeth! I was always like what is wrong with my cute little sweet child? Happy you found your camera! He is stinking cute even crying :)

Anonymous said...

thats such a cute post keish! got to love those days! :) cant wait to see ya again!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Its so funny that every once in awhile you have a day like this! Just think "tomorrow will be better!" Ha that's what I tell myself:) I miss you. I was just reminiscing about you and me getting dinner at Albertos last Christmas Eve! Such a funny memory. I am so glad I had you! This year will be better with family again:) XOXO