Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Hospital Stay

Daddy went down to get lunch and brought back Ellie her first teddy bear and balloons. He is wrapped around her little finger already!(little side note that I need to add. The night before we were going to be induced Paul and me were talking and Paul was telling me how he couldn't wait to meet Ellie and how he was going to "deck out" her room by hanging hearts all over and have pink balloons everywhere and went on and on about how he was going to decorate our room. I had to break it to him lightly that he couldn't:( I couldn't even bring the balloons I got for Mckel and Presley into there room so I was sure that he wouldn't be able to do all that. haha I did think it was the cutest thing I had heard. He loves his baby girl!!
We had to stay one more night for them to make sure everything was good with me and then the next day we were able to leave around 3. Claire came to visit before we left and brought the cutest gift! Ellie and me matching toms! I'm in love!Getting ready to leave and head to Grandma Lori's.


We're so in LOVE!

No comments: