Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ellie girl 3 weeks old.

Oh my goodness we are SO in love with this cute girl! She has us all wrapped right around her little finger. Connly can't get enough of her. He's my little helper. Whenever I'm changing her he's right there telling her stories. If I'm burping her he needs to burp her to. If I'm talking to her he's right there talking to her to. If I'm feeding her he needs to help hold the bottle. He LOVES to kiss the top of her head. He's always saying "her cute!" "Its okay baby!" "What doin baby?""Her cryin?" "Baby ok?" He runs right in when she wakes up from her naps and says "Hi baby what doin?" I love the way he is with her. I LOVE having two kids. Can't wait for her to not wake up every two hours to eat(last night she slept 3 hours straight and that was a first!). These long nights are kickin momma's butt!;) I love to watch Paul with her. He's so in love. I can already tell he's going to have a hard time telling her no. Nothing better than a Daddy's girl! I'm just as in love with her! I love having a girl and a boy makes life so fun! Bring on the warm weather so we can get out and enjoy the sun!Paul took this picture of them tonight when he was putting Connly to bed...Love them!

3 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Keisha, you have the cutest little ones ever!! Your little Ellie is ADORABLE and so precious! I am so happy you love having TWO kids. It definitely makes life fun!

Maria Nielson said...

Cutest kids!!!! Aww <3 I love your hair btw, the reddish-ness. I can't believe you have two kids!! Haha, I remember when you and Paul started dating, and that one Halloween we were all hangin out. Look at all of us now! Fun times :D

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I just read your birth story.... Crazy crazy amazing and touching experience! It brought back so many memories of Daxon's birth! I had a couple not great experience with epidurals so I CHOSE to go natural but like you I did it with pit, water broke, and and he was face up instead of face down... Several things going against me.... But it all worked out.... Mine was nothing as scary as yours.... Way to go.... I am proud of you and you are such a great and strong and awesome mom... Sooo glad you are okay!