Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a much needed little vacation...

before we left I was trying to hurry and get Connly and me ready. I had him all bathed and ready. I was hurrying to get myself ready pinning back my hair to jump in the tub real fast when all of the sudden I hear a big splash...Connly took a dive into my water in less than .2 seconds!! I couldn't believe it. He was a little shocked too. Seriously cant take my eyes off this little dude. Here he is soaked from head to toe. Then he takes off running. Connly and I took a little trip to play with Jaxon and Hollie in cedar last week. Connly pretty much slept the whole way and I jammed out to Mindy Gledhill's CD. If you don't have it you should get it. I love it.We got there on Tuesday afternoon. While we were there we went and visited Hollies Mom, Dad and little brother Trav. I have so many memories of her parents house. I pretty much lived during hair school. I miss seeing them so often. We went to taco Tuesday at Cafe Rio:)Then went back to Hollie and Scott's to let the boys play. They played pretty good together. Its so crazy that we both have little boys running around. Jaxon has this scream when he's happy about something .Connly didn't know what to think about it. He was trying to climb out of the tub faster than I've ever seen. Hollie tried to calm Connly down by singing the Ducky song. She is the best little mom!. Thanks so much for letting us come stay Hollie!!



















We headed down to St. George Wednesday and visited a lots of friends. Connly got to play with tons of kids. He was pooped that night. Thursday Judy watched Connly while I went to lunch with Josie. Paul rode the St. George shuttle down so that we would have two cars down there. I don't know if he'll ever do that again. He said it was packed with all kinds of people!:) Connly and I missed him and couldn't wait to see him!! New years eve we hung out at the Bleazards house. We played cards and let the kids play. We had a good time!! Logan's family was one of Paul's second families growing up so its always so fun to go over there. We finally got to meet Brielle!! Oh she is so cute!! I could of held her the whole time!!





















4 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm glad you had a little getaway! Please come again soon!!! I miss you already. Connly is so cute I could just kiss him. Maybe Jax won't squeal so much. Love ya

p.s. poor paul. I rode the shuttle once. Freaky!

Logan and Danielle said...

Cute pics! That one of Brielle looks like she is smiling under that binky :)ha Glad you guys could come!!!!

Stefanie D. said...

Oh my gosh! Look at those cheeks! So cute!

Lisa Nielsen said...

Looks like a fun trip:) Connly falling into the tub made me laugh...poor guy. I miss you guys. I hope we can get together soon! Connly is almost 1 right?! AAH! Time flies!