Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Already??

Our BABY is ONE year old!!





Mckel told me about this song a while ago and it has become my favorite song. It reminds me of Connly. The song is called Hourglass by Mindy Gledhill. You will love it:)
Little boy, when you speak

I cant help but kiss your cheeks

I love the way you grab my hands

And tell me all about your plans

Rocket high, comets fly You and I could hitch a ride

And fly away to Never land

And give our best to Peter Pan

When you reach for the stars

Don't forget who you are

And please don't turn around and grow up way too fast

See the sand in my grasp From the first to the last

Every grain becomes a memory of the past

Oh, life's an hourglass Life's an hourglass

Story's read, prayer is said Close your eyes sleepy head

While angels linger in your dreams

And hold you in their feathered wings

Just like you, I was small Not that long ago at all

I wish you all the happiness

That God gives freely if you ask



Connly's 1st Birthday Party post coming soon:)

13 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

He is seriously so adorable!!! Birthdays are so fun even when they are young. You are awesome parents!

The Ramsay's said...

Time sure does fly! He is such a cutie, and I love your new family pictures:)

Michael & Nikki said...

Happiest Birthday to that sweet little guy!! and I love the lyrics to that song! I'll have to find it, so I can hear it.. xoxo

Michael & Nikki said...

Happiest Birthday to that sweet little guy!! and I love the lyrics to that song! I'll have to find it, so I can hear it.. xoxo

Hollie said...

That song is perfect. Made me tear. Happy Birthday Connly! It goes too fast. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I need a little boy :) He is so dang cute keish! Cant beleive its been a year!

Logan and Danielle said...

Cute pictures :) I love your family pic too

Tana said...

He is SO adorable! Happy Birthday Handsome boy! Can't believe he is already one! Love all the new pics!

Stefanie D. said...

He's such a cutie!

Lisa Nielsen said...

How did he get so big?! He is 1?! I love all of the pictures. They are all so cute. I love that song. Thanks for putting it up:) XOXO

matesen said...

Such a handsome little guy! I can't believe he is already one. I love that song! It is so cute :)

Mills Family said...

OH MAN!! You are in trouble! This boy is going to be a heart breaker! hahha!! His hair is the best! I can't believe he is a YEAR OLD?! WOW!! We hope to see you guys soon! Love you tons!

kurt and ash said...

Hi Kiesha,

My name is Ashley Thompson - I am friends with Josie... I occasionally look at your blog (from Josie's.) First, your little boy is ADORABLE! He is just a few weeks older than my little girl, Avery. I love the one year pics you had done (especially the one with the baloons and cake.) Where did you have those taken - or who took them? Averys 1 year is coming up in a few weeks and I want to get some cute pics taken... If you dont mind, let me know! :) Thanks!