Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Connly's 1st Room

I decided before we moved to take a couple pictures of his first room. My mom made his bedding and his curtains and it turned out perfect! I love it. She did an amazing job. She made this pillow before we changed his name. She's going to change it to Connly:)


If you remember when I was pregnant Danielle and me painted his striped wall. I loved the way it looked.I miss it.

My sister made his letters. So cute!


crib $20
changing table $50
rocking chair I had in College got it at the DI and painted it red
Dresser I had in College
I think I did pretty good at not spending too much $$$

7 comments:

Darren + Janessa said...

i LOVE it!!! so cute!

matesen said...

I love his room! Now I want to paint a wall like that-I love it. And his bedding is adorable-your mom is amazing!

Kam and Jodie said...

Very Cute!

Hollie said...

So cute! Your mom is awesome! Your skills aren't bad either. :) I'm glad you took pics before you moved. And good job updating. I've missed looking at your pics.

Lisa Nielsen said...

Hey! I am glad to see a post. His room was so cute. You did a great job. I love that you and your sisters and mom have so much fun together. We really miss you guys. I hope everything is going good with the new place and job for Paul. I hope we can see you again soon!!! Love ya!

Connie said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures of the bedding. It turned out so cute. I love your bargain furniture, I'm all about that!!

Stefanie D. said...

I think you should be my baby shopping mentor. All super cute! And totally affordable! Teach me!! LOL.