Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lately...

I'm behind on what we've been up to lately. We've been busy having fun:)
We had a BBQ at the Pool with Norm, Lisa and Cache it was a fun relaxing time.These little guys are so cute!


We're going to miss this little family right here so much when we move!!:(




Lisa is such a good friend and I'm lucky to have her as my friend. She is Beautiful inside and out. She's been an amazing example to me. I love ya Lisa:)




He LOVES his hands.



On different day we walked around the mall with Lisa and little Cache man. After Connly and me went and hung out at the park. It was such a nice day. Connly loves to be outside. I love being with my little guy every second of the day.








Some random pictures that I think are Blog worthy


I love these boys sooo much!


Lately he's been LOVING HIS HANDS...every finger in there but one!



We have a lot of conversations with each other. He's been "talking" up a storm lately.





He still loves his bath time:)

Paul's mom's husband had heart surgery so Rachel and baby Genny came to visit. Connly and Genny are a week apart. So much fun! They're cute little babies.
--Date Night--
Paul and I went to Fiesta Fun and raced go carts and hit some golf balls. Grandma Judy watched Connly for us. Thanks Judy! We had a fun time:)
Do you notice that Paul's ball is gone... Mine is still there! I missed the dang ball!

We picked little man up and went to dinner.
Once again his hands are in his mouth.










So excited to go to bed!

1 comment:

Lisa Nielsen said...

Oh I love this update. Cali looks so fun...we want to come next time;) You are seriously the best! I will miss you like crazy. Who am I going to watch Bachelorette with?! You are the cutest little family and we will for sure keep in touch. Our babies were destined to be friends! I love you tons! Good luck with the move!

PS. I am horrible...I forgot to call you on your b-day....I thought about you and then forgot!!! Sorry:(