Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Year Older...

My birthday this year was pretty low key. We had big plans to go to Zion and some other things but we'd just got back from Cali and I was tired so I decided all I wanted to do is go to dinner and hang out at home. So that's just what we did. Paul surprised me and made this cake for me. Let me explain. On our drive home from Cali I was telling Paul about how I always shared a birthday cake with my grandpa Dave(I was born on his birthday)and how I missed sharing a cake with him since he has passed away. On the cake he wrote Happy Birthday Keisha and Dave. It made my day! Paul and Connly also gave me some sweet running shoes and and gift card to buckle. Just what I needed!I love them! Thanks for a fun and relaxing birthday!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hollie said...

That was sweet of Paul. How cute! Man Keish you are getting old. haha Aren't we all! I wish I was closer to go help you find something with that buckle gift card. :)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

So cute! Now you just need some rollerblades and you will be all sorts a sporty! I'm tellin' you, they are the best! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sometimes the best birthdays are spent at home with the ones you love! I do love how thoughtful Paul is.