Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to Fabulous Freddy's!

My second job!You'll probably get a good laugh at what I'm about to tell ya. I pump peoples gas!! I pump gas at Fabulous Freddy's on the days I don't work at the salon to help save money for married life! I can't say I love it but I also can't say its the worst side job ever. I could be doing something worse I guess. I was telling my friend Jentry that I work with at the Salon that I needed a second job to help save money. A month went by and randomly one day Jentry asked me if I want a job at Fabulous Freddy's pumping gas. She was kinda laughing so I kinda thought it was a joke and I said Yeah and she said okay you start Monday at three!!! Anyways she was for real and I started that next Monday at three!!! So Paul and I both work and Freddy's He works at the Bluff store and I work at the River Road store! We're a Fabulous Couple:) Come by anytime I'll pump your gas. I can't remember which one of my friends reminded me of the cheer we use to say at our softball games It went something like...It's alright It's okay your going to pump our gas someday! Well I pump gas now!!! I've met some REALLY different people.I don't know how long I will be pumping gas but for now it works! HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!

4 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

Keisha, Congrats on your new job! That job is the kind of job that you look back on and have some of the best memories in life!

Michael & Nikki said...

Next time I'm in St. Geezy, I'm coming to Fabulous Freddy's for YOU to pump my gas!!! haha I LOVE it.. it totally fits your personality... Nothing stops you and I love that!!! How are things coming with the planning??!?!

Chelsey said...

You are so funny! I loved seeing you today!! :)

raquelb said...

What a cool job! I would want you to pump my gas! Good luck with that and congrats on getting engaged! Married life is great.