Monday, January 26, 2009

If you're stressed and need a good laugh!

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point aHair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Frieswith that.
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has GottenOver Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For Marijuana'
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-thru Order Is 'To go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical SoundsAll Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their PartyBecause You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot,Yelling' Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going ToHave To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity is to --Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.It is Called ... THERAPY
My friend Emily had this on her blog It made me laugh really hard. So if you read this I hope it made you smile!

6 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Those are hilarious! Please tell me you tried all of them.. LOL How are things? I miss ya!!

KK and Company said...

Definitely made me bust out laughing in my quiet office1

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love it! Thanks for making me laugh! I needed it after a crazy day with my monkeys.

nyn said...

This made me laugh out loud. I might "borrow" a few for my blog :)

The Robison's said...

that was so funny! i had to call jaren and read it to him. lol Thanks for the laugh!

Hollie said...

Kelsha!!! I was laughing out loud when I was supposed to be being quiet. Love it. Sounds like the things we used to do together. haha Miss ya. You seriously need to call me. LoVe Ya