Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ute Stampede 2011

It goes by way to fast! As always its such a fun weekend. It never lets us down. Its none stop family and fun. This year was a little different. Connly is big enough to ride the little kid rides!!! This summer I'm starting to realize my baby isn't a baby anymore!! He's keeping up with the "big kids"! Thursday we didn't go to the Rodeo we went out to dinner and then headed to have some fun at the Carnival. I thought Connly would only be able to go on just a few but he was able to go on almost every one of the little kid rides! He had so much fun and was loving every minute of it. You could tell he was taking it all in. I was the Crazy mom running around taking a million pictures. I seriously love being a mom it makes life so much more fun!
















This one made me a little nervous cause he goes up pretty high and I was a little nervous about him standing up or bailing off! I'm happy report he was a good little man and stayed put:)







When Connly gets tired he gets silly or mad. This night he got silly and was attacking Grandma! He keeps us laughing!




Friday we went down to the shops on main(Connly and me were a little late cause he needed a nap) Then it was time for the Parade. Here we are waiting patiently for it to start.


Our favorite part of the parade was Av on the Mini Drill Diesel!


Another favorite was Grandma Shirley and Aunt Ranae their JHS 50Th class reunion Diesel:)

We ran home and got Connly in his cowboy get up! I have to say he makes one cute little cowboy











Little Dax made a cute cowboy too!Grandpa Ted was recognized that night at the rodeo. He served 23 years on the Rodeo Committee they said some really nice things about him and my grandma made us all cry. He said something that stuck with me he said that Grandpa had the best seat in the house this year! How true is that! Grandpa Ted was the best lookin cowboy in town! We miss him very much!!Connly Loved the famous Rodeo burgers! The only time Connly would hold still longer than 2 seconds was for the motorcycles!








He was so tired by the end of the rodeo Paul took him on the carousel and he started to fall asleep while on the ride. Right after he was OUT on my shoulder. I carried him around as long as I could then we headed home.He was so out that when we got home he stayed asleep while we got him in his pj's haha this picture makes me laugh....we have one long little man!


Saturday Morning we headed to the Lake and I think these pictures can speak for themselves...The lake is our FAVORITE!!!













Saturday night we had the cutest girl in Nephi to watch our kids and we had date night at the Rodeo! It was so fun! I forgot my camera:( but Karol had hers so I'll have to steal the pictures from her!! What a fun weekend!! I love Summer!!! So busy but so fun!

2 comments:

Karolann Jones said...

ok. those pictures of me tubing and my legs flying in the air are HILARIOUS! made me laugh out loud. Dang we have a cute family, and I have the cutest niece and nephews EVER!! Thanks for posting these pictures!

Anonymous said...

You are so on the ball miss! I need to be a good blogger like you! Love you miss u!