Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey everyone! I'm finally starting a blog! Mostly to keep in touch with family and friends! and because it looks fun:) Here is a little about what I'm doing this days! I'm living in sunny St. George and I have to say I love it so much here. My dad and I just bought a house here its been so fun! I'm working at Kiss& Makeup Salon its a new salon here in St. George its been a fun change! I've been doing hair for three years kinda crazy! My one and only little brother just left on his mission and it hasn't been easy but I'm so proud of him! He'll be serving in Hawaii! I also have two Amazing older sisters that I would be so lost without! They have always been here for me. I love that they are my true best friends:) Mckel has Avia and Madix and Mandee has Jayden...I love them like they're my own:) My two brother in laws are my big brothers that I've always wanted:) I also have amazing parents that are my hero's! I've been blessed with a very awesome family! Family is everything to me! I can't wait to have a little family of my own:) Well thats a little about me:)

7 comments:

The Robison's said...

Oh We love you two Keisha. i am glad you have a blog now so we can keep up dated on you life to. We love you tonz! Have a Good Day!

Jason and Joanna said...

welcome to blogging!! it may take a little while to get used to, but it will all get easy pretty quick! :) Good luck!! And let me know when your ready to come and see Hailee, she loves visitors! :)

Kam and Jodie said...

Keisha! I found your blog off Mandee's. I am going to add you to mine so I can keep in touch! ♥ you

KK and Company said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world. Sounds like life is going great for you! I am really excited to see you at Mal's shower!

Kam and Jodie said...

Keisha, What do you mean you need help? Your blog looks cute! I am soo glad to hear you are coming Sunday!!

Marcie said...

I've been great! Just working, and planning our wedding! It has been awhile... how have you been, I'm glad you got a blog it's easier to keep in touch through here I think!

..Amber.. said...

Keisha!!! I am kinda new at the blogging thing too! I was happy to see a comment from you! Sounds like you are totally enjoying life! GOOD FOR YOU! Ya, I have to agree I love my little family and my kids are cute and tons of fun! Your neice and nephews WOW! They are cute too! You look totally cute with your pumpkin! I am going to add you to a link on my page so I can keep up! =D